Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Testimonies III

I just want to tell you how awesome it is to know there is a website we can go to and know without a shadow of a doubt it is lead by the Holy Spirit. The Lord had dropped into my heart to anoint my friend's feet. I didn't know how to go about doing this or even where to get anointing oil for this. I did what I knew best - I prayed and asked the Lord if this is His will for me to do, to please show me where I can get the anointing oil. Faithful as He is, He lead me to your site. I was blessed beyond measure. As I was placing the order, I felt the Presence of the Lord all over me. Since then, my friends visit and order from your site. It is awesome that as a Gentile, I am able to receive blessings such as these from God's Chosen People. Bless you and may your ministry continue to flourish and bring God all the Glory, Honor and Praise He deserves.
~Nellie

I love the scripture references on your website- I have actually gained new insights. Thank you!
~Christena

Thank you so much for all you did on the shipping and we LOVE our oils and the especially the Amphora. We are making this a very special gift to a very special Church. Be blessed in knowing that your company has been a blessing to us. God's blessings on you all personally and on your company.
~Ron

No comments:

Post a Comment