Sunday, July 5, 2009

Testimonies IV

Please know that the Frankincense and Myrrh oil is great for allergies! I discovered this almost by accident one day when I was sneezing, eyes watering, etc.  I had just finished praying with the oil anointed on a handkerchief and all of a sudden the allergies stopped and I was better.  I did the same thing on another day when the allergies were acting up and it stopped again.  I passed the info along to all the ladies and church people who struggle with allergies.
~Robert

I use these oils for praying for people, the sick, the infirmed, those needing deliverence, for myself each morning as I come into the Holy of Holies with my Jerusalem prayer shawl, etc., and of course for that beautiful perfume which lingers all day.
~Kathleen

I received my order today and want to try them all.  Perhaps my favorite is Cassia.  I can almost "smell" Him coming!  Glory to His Holy name!  Thank you for serving Him the way you are by making these, His precious oils, available to people like me.  I bless you for that.
~L.

One man was involved in a war where he saw many men killed and had gone into denial.  When a friend brought him to me, he opened up immediately and asked if I had any oil for anger.  I proceeded to minister the word to him and he bought a roll on bottle of oil.  His friend called me that week and said his friend had never opened up to anyone and that he said he felt "safe" opening up to me.  I told his friend it was because he sensed the presence of the Lord.  He has been using the oil for a month now and I can surely say......he is a changed man.  He has bought more oils.  He loves Cassia and Myrrh and has been using Hyssop as well.  I am so thrilled for him. 
~Lynda

No comments:

Post a Comment