Tuesday, January 12, 2010

January Testimonies

Happy New Year!

We are so happy and blessed to continually hear good reports concerning Abba anointing oil. God has richly blessed us and many others through His holy oil. May these testimonies bring you joy and encouragement for 2010. Shalom!


Dear Friend, I just had to write and tell you that I used the 1ml of Frankincense and Myrrh and I don't know if I have ever smelled anything more wonderful. I ordered a 2oz bottle tonight because I just could not wait. Thank you so much for such a beautiful and blessed oil !! God bless you.
~Caroline

This was given to me as a blessing. I first received a sample of the Abba Oil frankincense and myrh on New Years Eve. Well, about 3-4 months ago I had a dream and this is what went on in the dream. There was an altar-call for prayer around the pulpit. When I kneeled on my knees around the pulpit, there was a green leaf hanging off of it. The olive oil slid from the leaf and I was saturated. The olive oil saturated me so much, every time I wiped my face it kept coming. Although this was a dream I actually smelled the scent of olive oil in this dream. I do not believe in coincidence, so Abba Oil is just confirmation for me regarding my dream. I have never heard of this website until the sample was giving to me as a gift. Yes, I did order some oils, and will also be ordering a prayer shawl as well. I thank God for Abba Oil.
~Chaka

No comments:

Post a Comment