Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Testimonies

"Your testimonies are wonderful; therefore my soul keeps them." Psalm 119:129

John 8:17 "It is also written in your law that the testimony of two men is true."

"...when He comes, in that Day, to be glorified in His saints and to be admired among all those who believe, because our testimony among you was believed." 2Thess. 1:10

"And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony..." Rev. 12:11.


Wow! What a release from heaven above. I've been anointing myself many times per day with the Pomegranate oil. I feel like the many curses have been broken from depression, anger toward my father since a child, bitterness and is in the process of healing me with an increased abundance of Joy, Peace, and over-all "Presence of God." I can hardly wait to use this in my Sunday School class! I am also praying for health in your family and deliverance from attacks of the devil, to set you free from any and all curses that satan has afflicted you with...in the Name of Jesus! ...I am considering selling your products as a business because so many people need them in their lives. I believe in anointing with oil now more than ever before as I see the differance in my own life.
~J.C.

My order of your eleven oil samples arrived today and I cannot tell you how delighted I am! These oils smell fabulous! I will definitely be ordering more of the specific ones that I like. Thank you for the prompt service and the obvious quality of your products.
~Karen

Be BLESSED in the name of Yeshua!

No comments:

Post a Comment